GET FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER RM150!
Adding product to your cart
1. Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, please take a photo and contact us immediately. We’ll not be responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
2. Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
3. Chroma and Gradient PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has a random nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
4. CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
5. On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 2mm are approved.
6. The bottom of the Solid Aluminum Wrist Rest is defined as a B-level surface because the bottom side is the hanger side during the anodized process. The QC standard for B-level cover: blemishes under 1cm are approved on the surfaces and edges. Three or fewer fine trachoma, dust spots, etc., are within our quality acceptance (The diameter is under 0.5 mm). Color uniformity is a normal phenomenon around the process hole, but it is guaranteed that it will not be visible after installation.
7. Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the function is damaged for usage.
8. Warranty only applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation.
9. Our warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
10. Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty. Including below list but not only
- Mill-maxing PCB- Tape modding PCB- Hotswap Sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads- Did not follow the steps to flash PCB and caused no function
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.